Have you taken out finance in the last ten years? Whether it is in the form of a credit card, personal loan or a store card then you could be eligible to claim back PPI payments if you were wrongly mis-sold the policy.
Please read the following statements carefully to determine whether you are eligible to make a claim. If any of them or if any apply to you then we can assess your claim for a refund of premiums charged and interest.
- you didn't ask to purchase a PPI policy, but it was added to your finance anyway
- it was implied that PPI was compulsory or that by taking it, you would have a better chance of obtaining finance
- you were not informed PPI was optional or that cheaper cover could be purchased elsewhere
- policy exclusions, such as stress related illness and back problems were not explained to you
- you were unemployed, retired or self-employed when you took out the cover
- you had a medical problem or illness at the time of taking out the cover that could have kept you from working
- at the time of the sale you exceeded the upper age limit, usually 65 or 70
- you already had alternative means of meeting your payments such as income protection or an employee benefits package, and were not asked about this cover at the time of the sale
- you purchased PPI to cover a long term loan, and the insurance sold to you covered a much shorter period and this was not explained to you
Time to get what is yours
Here at iSmart we are always trying to help you in every way we can and if you think you might be eligible then please call us or visit our website today.
Here at iSmart, we do not charge any upfront fees *. Should your claim for PPI compensation not be successful, you won't pay us a penny unless you cancel your claims with us after the 14 day cooling off period.If your claim(s) is successful, we will charge 25 per cent (exc. VAT) of your PPI refund.
*Fee payable if the claim is cancelled at client’s request, after we have started your claim